Mini Trampoline With Enclosure – Top 5 Picks
|Trampoline Name||Max Weight||Price||Rating|
|My First Trampoline 84”|
|Skywalker 40” Round Lily Pad|
|Skywalker 60” Mini Trampoline With Enclosure|
If you’ve never thought of investing in a mini trampoline with enclosure, now would definitely be the time to start. You may believe that mini trampolines are just for kids, especially if it comes with an enclosure, but they’re actually perfect for both kids and adults alike! Whether it’s used to help your kid burn out some excess energy or to give you a better workout option, investing in a mini trampoline with an enclosure netting system is never a bad move.
A mini trampoline with an enclosure is a great way to work your core areas and have fun while you do it. Using a mini trampoline avoids high-impact workouts, such as aerobic exercises or running, that put serious stress on your body. Working out with an enclosed mini trampoline is a low-impact workout that does a lot more harm than good. Our bodies already go through a lot, which is why it’s so important to discover a workout that does wonders for your health instead of hindering you the next day due to aches and pains.
If your kid is constantly full of beans or you’re looking for a fun, low-impact workout, bringing home a mini trampoline with enclosure is the best way to satisfy a number of needs using one tool.
Before we get into the good parts of our review, it’s important that you remember to take the time you need in deciding which mini trampoline with enclosure is the right fit for you and your family. You’ll need to take weight limitations into consideration, for example. If you have a young child that will be using it, checking to see if there are safety features, such as extra padding, for example, is something you’ll also want to look out for.
Best Mini Trampoline With Enclosure
My First Trampoline 84”
My First Trampoline 84” promotes a healthy, active lifestyle while providing a fun outlet for your child to really dig into. It’s a heavy-duty mini trampoline with enclosure that has a versatile for both indoor and outdoor use. The enclosure netting is completely see-through, giving parents the ability to check on their child without having to peer over to see what they’re up to. Finally, it has a price tag that you can’t beat, especially when it comes to quality, practicality, and overall use factors.
Features and Benefits
- The versatile yet durable design encourages safe jumps due to it being low to the ground
- It has soft outer edges that are all padded with foam
- It both meets and exceeds all ASTM standards
- It a maximum weight limit of up to 220 pounds
- It uses a sturdy, lightweight frame made of galvanized steel for maximum durability
- There are protectors for the spring pads and netting that are all made of UV-resistant materials
- It has a more than reasonable price.
- It’s made of high-quality materials
- It exceeds international safety standards.
- Kids younger than 2 may slip between the trampoline and the net.
- Some parts have needed to be replaced due to not lining up properly.
Skywalker 40” Round Lily Pad
The Skywalker 40” Round Lily Pad is an exceptional mini trampoline with enclosure that’s made of incredible, high-quality materials. For starters, the enclosure netting is sewn directly into the jump mat. This eliminates any gaps that you, or more importantly, your kids, could fall through on accident. Due to the weight limit, however, it’s recommended that adults don’t try their luck.
Features and Benefits
- It has a maximum weight limit of up to 100 pounds.
- It uses 25 stretch bands instead of the traditional spring system for added safety that are covered by a powder-coated steel frame with soft padding.
- The jumping mat is made of polypropylene specially woven to prevent any slipping, as well as a tightly-woven polyethylene enclosure net.
- The lower enclosure ensures that no objects or children will be able to slip underneath the trampoline.
- It has a 360-degree padded handle bar for extra support and improved balance.
- It uses the patented No-Gap enclosure system.
- The stretch bands don’t make loud, obnoxious noise like a traditional spring does.
- It’s very lightweight and easy to move around.
- It can take quite a while to put together.
- It moves around so make sure that you keep it away from stairs.
Skywalker 60” Mini Trampoline With Enclosure
For those who have the extra space, the Skywalker 60” Mini Trampoline With Enclosure is the perfect addition to any home. Like the other Skywalker mini trampoline with enclosure in our review, this one also has a maximum weight limit of up to 100 pounds. Because it’s larger, however, you can fit up to 2 small children safely inside to jump at a time. This makes it the perfect choice for parents with multiple young children who need a fun, healthy outlet to burn some energy.
Features and Benefits
- It uses 36 stretch bands instead of the traditional spring system to provide a safe bounce experience.
- It uses the patented No-Gap enclosure netting system that is tightly sewn and woven directly to the jumping surface to eliminate any gaps that your child could get stuck or fall into.
- It also uses a lower enclosure net to make sure no object or child can go underneath it and hurt themselves.
- Includes a 360-degree handle bar that is padded with foam for added stability that helps your child improve their balance.
- Has a design and construction that both meets and exceeds international ASTM standards.
- It’s constructed with powder-coated steel for the frame, has a polypropylene jump surface, and includes an ocean theme.
- When it rains and it’s outside you don’t have to move it indoors, water just goes right through.
- The zipper helps encourage your children to learn a new skill and keeps them safe.
- The price for one is a great value.
- It does not fold or come down without having to be fully dismantled.
- You may want to invest in some foam for further padding to avoid injury from the exposed metal areas.
Giantex 55” Round Mini Trampoline With Safety Enclosure
The Giantext 55” Round Mini Trampoline With Safety Enclosure is one of the most affordable options on our review list. It has a fun, multicolor design that’s perfect for children over the ages of 3 and up. There isn’t a clear weight limit, but you can between 75 to 100 pounds in mind when it comes to the maximum weight limit, as per what some users have already said about it. It has an easy design that allows parents to see through the netting, ensuring their kids are safe at all times.
Features and Benefits:
- It uses a padded protective frame and netting to ensure no injuries can occur while your children jump or play on it as well as tight ties to connect the pole to the netting so the enclosure net doesn’t fall down.
- It uses an entrance net door with a zipper for double the protection while your kids play inside.
- It has a very lightweight design that makes it easy to move around.
- It’s fully collapsible which ensures that storage is both convenient and easy.
- It comes with detailed assembly instructions that list each step with pictures containing all the parts involved.
- It’s recommended that your child remember to jump in the middle, not the sides, or it can break rather easily.
- If one of the poles snap the entire mini trampoline with enclosure will cave in.
Little Tikes 7’ Trampoline
The Little Tikes 7’ Trampoline is the best way to introduce your younger children to the fun and excitement of using a mini trampoline with enclosure. It has a maximum weight capacity of up to 105 pounds and is made using a high-quality steel material.
Features and Benefits:
- The springs are completely covered with protective padding and safety springs to ensure injuries cannot occur.
- The frame is made of a durable, blow-molded plastic, steel, and other high-quality materials.
- It has a safety enclosure that is made out of PE netting with heavy-duty supporting steel poles.
- Has very clear, concise instructions to help make assembling it as easy as possible.
- It uses a door with a zipper to ensure that your child cannot fall out while they are inside.
- The netting used is completely see-through to ensure that you, the parent, will be able to see what they’re doing the entire time.
- It’s the most expensive mini trampoline with enclosure on our list, and is rather costly, in general.
- It’s only designed to be used outdoors, not indoors.
The Best Mini Trampoline With Enclosure – Our Top 5 Picks
Investing in a mini trampoline with enclosure is the best way to keep your kids busy and find a new, fun way to exercise the important core areas of your body. Before you make your final purchase, however, make sure you’ve chosen the best one for you. Remember, always check the maximum weight capacity before you do so!