The Best Adult Pogo Stick – Top 5 Pogo Sticks for Adults
|Pogo Stick||Max Weight||Price||Rating|
|Flybar Chrome Master Pogo Stick|
|CELEMOON Foam Pogo Jumper|
|New Bounce Ultimate Pogo Stick|
Pogo sticks aren’t just for kids, there are actually a wide variety of options to look through if you’re looking for the best adult pogo stick. Pogo sticks are a great reminder of our childhood years, summer fun, and a lot of great memories, but did you know there are actually a ton of health benefits that come with using a pogo stick as an adult.
Using a pogo stick is a low-impact yet intense cardio exercise that works your muscles, helps you to burn up to 600 calories per hour and teaches you how to better your balance and overall agility level. Your leg and arm muscles get the ultimate workout without having to put too much stress on your body, eliminating the need to go through a difficult workout to achieve the results you’re looking for.
In fact, your legs and arms get the perfect amount of anaerobic exercise while improving your core areas, such as your abs, for example. Using an adult pogo stick is a plyometric exercise, such as volleyball, for example, without using all of the effort that goes into the appropriate sport.
The most important aspect you’ll need to keep an eye out for when it comes to choosing the right adult pogo stick for you is no doubt the maximum weight capacity. You need to make sure that the pogo stick of your choosing has a weight limit that is appropriate for an adult of your size.
The Best Adult Pogo Stick – Our Top 5 Picks
Flybar Chrome Master Pogo Stick
Though it’s advertised for kids, the Flybar Chrome Master Pogo Stick is an exceptional pogo stick for adults. It has a maximum weight limit of up to 160 pounds, so adults who fit this weight limit will be able to use it just fine. It has an improved design that uses a number of safety features that will keep ultimate wipeouts away!
Features and Benefits:
- It’s made of a durable chrome steel frame that lasts for years and looks awesome.
- It uses rubber hand grips as well as non-slip foot pads to ensure you have a safe, fun pogo experience, all of which are fully replaceable.
- It has a recently upgraded design that eliminates rubbing against your leg, which the previous version, unfortunately, did.
- Should an accident occur, you can have hand grips and tips sent to you as replacements.
- It only weighs 8 pounds, making it easy to get the highest jumps possible.
- The design is pretty minimal, so there are no cool features and it doesn’t have an interesting look.
- Users have reported that the delivery has been late on multiple occasions.
CELEMOON Foam Pogo Jumper
The CELEMOON Foam Pogo Jumper may not look like much of an adult pogo stick, but it’s actually a lot of fun and puts a new spin on your regular, average pogo stick. It uses a foam NBR base that is both incredibly lightweight, fun to use, and gives you quite an awesome bounce. The entire foam pogo jumper is also CPSC safety standards, as well.
Features and Benefits:
- It stretches up to 3 times it’s size yet it stays incredibly lightweight due to the safe, durable foam base that’s made of an NBR, Buna n Rubber, foam material and TPR, thermal plastic rubber.
- You’re able to use it both indoors and outside without scratching up your floors.
- The handles are both anti-slip and made of the same foam, making them completely durable for some time to come.
- It has a squeaker inside of the base that makes an interesting noise.
- Because it’s made of foam it won’t mess up wooden floors if you use it inside.
- It has a look that it’s solely for kids, but it can hold up to 250 pounds.
- The entire stick weighs less than 2 pounds, making it more than easy to move around as well as get around with it.
- The squeaker inside the base can be annoying and it can break rather easily.
New Bounce Ultimate Pogo Stick
The New Bounce Ultimate Pogo Stick is one of the best adult pogo sticks on the market. Right off the bat, it has a maximum weight limit of between 90 to 200 pounds. The handles are incredibly soft, padded, and has enough grip to make sure your hands don’t slip an inch while you use the pogo stick. With this pogo stick alone, you can burn up to 600 calories per hour.
Features and Benefits:
- It’s made with stable, non-slip foot pegs to ensure that tricks are easier to do and top quality materials that were safety tested.
- It features easy-grip handles, a wide rubber tip, an orange metal frame, and replaceable non-slip foot pedals for maximum safety.
- It comes as one, fully assembled piece instead of in pieces.
- It’s one of the most quiet adult pogo sticks on the market
- It’s incredibly easy to get a great amount of bounce going without having to use too much effort, but you’ll still burn a very high number of calories.
- Breaking it in takes less than 5 minutes to do, which isn’t as easily done with other brands and models.
- It’s on the heavier side, weighing just under 11 pounds.
- Make sure you don’t order the Ultimate Jr by mistake, some costumers have done so because it can be confusing.
Glekko Pro Sport Pogo Stick for Adults
The Glekko Pro Sport Pogo Stick for Adults is worth at least double of what you’re going to pay for it. Seriously, it has an amazing value, yet it’s priced to be extremely affordable. What’s more, because it has a maximum weight limit of up to 143 pounds, it’s suitable for both adults and children. The Digital Counter, an added bonus that will require 3 AAA batteries, is an added bonus.
Features and Benefits
- It uses non-slip foot pads and easy grip handles that ensure you can jump around all you want without the fear of slipping off, all of which are fully replaceable.
- It has an innovative state-of-the-art manufacturing process and overall design, in general.
- The Digital Counter, which comes with the 3 AAA batteries you’ll need, is a great way to count your bounces, improve your skills, and show off your skills further.
- It comes with Risk-Free Purchase, so you can get a full refund or even a replacement if you’re not fully satisfied.
- It comes fully assembled and ready to go.
- The music played by the Digital Counter can be very annoying.
- It’s a stiff pogo stick to start and squeaks quite a bit.
Joyin Toy Foam Pogo Jumper
The Joyin Toy Foam Pogo Jumper is incredibly cheap, has a maximum weight limit of up to 250 pounds, and is made of some high-quality stuff that helps it to last for a number of years to come. You can use it on grass, pavement, tarmac, wherever you feel like it. You can use it indoors without worrying about destroying your floors, as well!
Features and Benefits:
- It’s made with a soft, durable foam base, comfortable foam handles, and a stretchy yet very strong bungee part for the ultimate jump.
- It meets all CPSC Safety Standards
- With your purchase, you also get a 30-Day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- It weighs less than a pound, making it easy to bounce and move it around.
- It can easily support both children and adults due to the 250-pound weight capacity.
- It does have a squeaker on the inside, which can definitely be annoying for some.
- It can be a little short in size for some adults.
Pogo Sticks for Adults – Not Just for Kids Anymore!
These days, there are a lot more pogo sticks for adults on the market than there are for kids. Investing in the right adult pogo stick means going for a price that works with your budget, going for the right weight capacity, and making sure it’s built of high-quality stuff.